Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Heart Is Full


This week my home church, Scottsdale Bible, hosted a festival for all of its "workers" and it was fantastic. Luis Palau, a famous Argentine evangelist (and prophet if you ask me), was at the church and just simply "brought it". It was such an honoring event and awareness was manifest throughout the congregation. To quote one of my fellow workers, "My heart is full." Very few times in my life I have experienced a feeling like this, but this was one of those times. Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome! Suck the marrow out of such rejoicing. When do you leave again?

Travis Mullen said...

Thats awesome! Praise God for SBC pulling it clutch like that for all the gangsta workers around the globe. You all are my heroes. I'm working hard to send more!